Monday, June 30, 2008

Catch up

Haven't blogged in eons, I know. It's a very bad habit of mine, kinda like exercise and keeping room tidy. I start out trying to do it consistently, fall behind a bit, get reluctant to do it cos so much to catch up, then finally one shot do all.

On the other hand, dun think much happened in the past 3 months. Let's do a quick catch up:

Job - Good bosses, good teammates, good hours. Pretty much all a guy can ask for

Relationship - Single again (Father, You and I need to have a good talk about this part of my life)

Family - Grandma passed away.. but in the midst of it all, really reminded me how blessed I am to be in this family. So much of who I am is directly related

Cell/Church - Still yearning, still trying to achieve breakthrough in my relationship with God. Wish it could be easier/wish I had more discipline

That's actually pretty much it, though lots to look forward to. Got at least 2 holidays lined up on either side of a month of reservist! Next up, Sydney/Melbourne, then Lombok!

0 comments: